The Board of Directors of AUB Group Limited is responsible for the corporate governance of the consolidated entity. The Board guides and monitors the business and affairs of AUB Group Limited on behalf of the shareholders by whom they are elected and to whom they are accountable.
AUB Group Limited’s Corporate Governance Statement is structured with reference to the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s principles and recommendations, which are as follows;
- Principle 1 Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2 Structure the Board to add value
- Principle 3 Promote ethical and responsible decision making
- Principal 4 Safeguard integrity in financial reporting
- Principle 5 Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6 Respect the rights of shareholders
- Principle 7 Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8 Remunerate fairly and responsibly
View the corporate governance statement.
The responsibilities of the Board of Directors and those functions reserved to the Board together with the responsibilities of the Chief Executive Officer are set out in a Board Charter.
To ensure compliance with the principles the company has established Board Committees and a number of policies and procedures including: